Civics Assignments for April 27 to May 1


We are heading into May this week.  It was confirmed last week what we really did not want to happen, that is to end the school year without going back to the schools.

Here is what I want you to do.  I have created a Flipgrid and I want you to view the video I posted.  Then I want you to click the green button and create a short video telling me how you are doing.  It would be great to see familiar faces!

Assignments for April 27-May 1:


  1. Continue to turn in Current Events assignments.  Grading Period 6, CE#1
  2.  Read pages 645-659 answer p. 659 Assessment 1-5 (Local Governments Counties)
  3. Read pages p. 660-670 answer p. 670 1-5 (State and local funding)
  4. Capable Counties PDF - file attached to OneNote, school email, and LiveGrades message.  Write your response using your phone or other device and send it back to me using your email.  
  5. Writing or Speaking – I want you to write three paragraphs or speak about two minutes about what you know about county government in Taylor County.  This could include schools, law enforcement, the court system, taxes, or anything else.  Write a short essay and submit by email or speak into using Flipgrid.  



I would love to see your face using Flipgrid!  Have a great week.  If there is anything you need, let me know!

Comments