Civics Update for March 20

This is an update on how everyone has been turning in their assignments.  I have given the option to send me emails with copy and paste, photos, or word document as well as posting your work on OneNote under the Homework tab.

If you are submitting through OneNote, please send me a message by email, Live Grades, or Remind.

I will be grading assignments as I get them and give you a message back acknowledging that I received it and graded it.  I will save any email you send me that has an assignment with it.

I have put the 5-1 Current Events as missing if you have not turned them in.  There will be no penalty for turning in late.  This is just a marker in LiveGrades that you need to complete this activity.

I will be trying different things next week for lessons.  Please bear with me as we are learning in these trying times.

Online Access to the textbook:

  • Click this link
  • Username is "ghscivics"
  • Password (case sensitive)  "WeThePeople!"
  • Select "Mcgruder's American Government" under the "Browse" column
  • Choose Topic 8
If you have any questions, use Remind, school email to rzukowsk@k12.wv.us, LiveGrades, or call the school.

Comments