Civics Update for March 15

This is an unprecedented time in American and world history.  Things are changing day by day and minute by minute.  The only thing for certain at this point is that there will be no school until March 27 and that seems to be optimistic.  I'm sure that most of you have been trying to follow the news.

If you need to make up any work for the class, this is the perfect time to do so.  You can scan the material and email it to me and I can grade it.

I do not know anything at this time about any assignments other than ice packets.  Information is coming out each day and stay updated on the Taylor County Board of Education and Grafton High School webpages. 

I will also be posting materials each day Monday through Friday on this website.  I will not be posting a link each day, just check in each day.  This will be information about Civics and the government.  There are unique decisions that our representatives are making that are impacting our daily lives and it is important to understand it. 

I do not know for certain when I have to report to the school, but I continue to have internet access.  Send a message through LiveGrades, email rzukowsk@k12.wv.us, or call my extension at the school at 304-265-3046 ext 3201.

Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns about anything and I can relay them to administration or counseling.

Comments